Donnerstag, 18. Mai 2017

My Sebastian

Adjourn your pearl cataract 
And look to me

On an ashen november morning 

You were born
 In the land of the poets

With a rose in hand

 I'll be in front of you later 
As if there was a second chance
 In the broken light of the deep sea anchor 
you speak of suicide
And you seem to all illusions
weary.

But I tell you

A fairy tale is also made of Murder and the
Ugly worms get eaten by 
the most beautiful birds.

Why do you want to see me? 

You say it is the fog of the 
infirmity
And you have not had for a long time
kissed a butterfly.I say, wake up,
You are no longer a prisoner, 
And I give you a rose.

you say
Baptize me. 
Baptize me by the name
sebastian.

And I have baptized you.

with the muddy water of
that little slough.
 
And you were crying

As you said.Johanna has died. 
My only butterfly.

Then we went to the pub

You got drunk and
Your eyes were 
glittering.

That was the day,
you killed yourself.

My Sebastian.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen