Sonntag, 17. September 2017

About life as a visual artist who didnt draw the last years

About life as a visual artist. What happened? Where does the change of meaning come from? For seven years I have painted almost nothing. After two weeks of desperate search for a suitable education, I have then seen it: I am an artist, even if I am not painting. Everyone has his life. Everyone has a destiny. Some have chosen the wrong profession. And that does not happen to me. I am neither a computer scientist, a building cleaner, nor a gardener, nor a cook, etc. I can draw. And if I want a more luxurious life and do not want to live from 70 euros a week, I can draw professionally again and try to sell good pictures. My goal is an exhibition opposite the Busbahnofs pub. The Marie. I know I've painted some excellent pictures so far. Of all these pictures I have only one. I have to produce again. Just as everyone goes to work, who has one. And by no means is it just fun. It is often a struggle. You can do anything with the white paper. Great creativity is required. And in oil painting the fine work is very important. This craft can be learned, then you can draw like Bob Ross. Or you put it into the cradle, then you can become a Picasso, possibly. Maybe, oh, maybe this is the right way. I hope so much. I will give my best and practice a lot in signing. Each artist has started with the signing the pictures from other artists. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen