Donnerstag, 27. Juli 2017

Day 14 - Tom Wolfe

Wednesday, 26.07.2017

Woke up at Vincents apartment. We drove to me and watched Medium. Then we got into the city by bicycle. I bought Chili-sauce and crabscrackers. But there were ugly. Smelled after dog food and fish food. I've had the aftertaste of shredden fish heads in my mouth. We drank a coffee at "Coffee Latte", but what the fuck! The cheapest coffee for 2,75 tastes lousy. I think a coffee house should make good coffee, for this its there. Anyway, Vincent spoke with a redeemed christian, who held a huge poster about humans and sins and whatsoever. It started raining and we got very wet during the way homewards. We visited Wolf, but I stayed shortly and then did the envelope ready for Patricia Arquette. The porto was only 3 Euro and change. At home I watched 3 episodes of Medium. I made me ready for cinema, but the rain did not stop, so I decided to stay home. I wanted to watch "Valerian".

Expect the crabs crackers, it was a pretty okay day.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen