Donnerstag, 17. September 2015

Harvest fly

I found you in the reeds
right there at my new pier.
I got that beanie from you
before we ever shared sphere.

There's something about that beanie,
that makes my head bigger.
Looks like I've got a very big brain
or I am a norwegian Gold-digger.

I found you in the reeds.
Your nightsky eyes,
your dinky fingernails.

And you see me
around the waterways
sliding abeam the stream

Your timidly glimpse
when you say hello and goodbye
hear that melody before you reply:

Let me eat your pain
let me cry your heart
when the rain hits too hard on the ceiling
I wanna hold you like a gemstone, a coral,
the following 100 years pain-stealing.

When nothing helps to make it better,
listen to my song and breeze like a feather.

See, there's bodies proof, the fatigue of tribute.
See, there's the rad shaman, waiting for salute.

-tom wolfe






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen