Samstag, 3. Mai 2014

love poem

hey eva hey
whats my love but a neongreen emerald shining and hovering
over a präraffaelitic pedestal
praying all colors longing for day and night
heartache evidence I live for the moment
I work in your garden and all the songs
remember me in a beautiful clue - you.
Essence of peppermint fire loop
gingerbread and christman
badly drawn boy gets the blues.
Make the new pearl-necklace for your
low-cut-neckline, I´ll buy the
tide-is-high-shoes.
Compensate the years
We´ll shine through.
Excavations of the new
Autism flirt /// Shadow heals away
Upstream liquid hippotamus gets ethical
floodlight fluorrescent dancing
with a dream in a strip-club.

Fire a peppermint loop on a
streaky streaker
fire with me, Eva
strictly forbidden excitement

I am distilled in cowardice
delegete the cox for a
sunflower mugging

fire me a mahagony mormon bible
on a herbivorous streamer, fire
tinsel during thunderstorm.

The wind wispers me an electric vision
refreshing contrasting voyage

wild & beautiful

with fire in your eyes. dancing and
joking at a moonlight hotel. Palm Beach.
Digressing. Loving. In a flood of rain
atmospheric light of a lantern.
It´s all in our hearts. You. Muse
Incidentally, I love you.

@TomWolfe

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen