Mittwoch, 19. Juli 2017

Day 9 - Tom Wolfe

Tuesday, 18.07.2017

In the morning I drove with my bike to my doctor to get my monthly injection against my illness. Then I had a conversation with my doctor. She wanted to hear, what my voices tell me, but I didnt say anything. Thats private. At home I smoked the last rest of the dope, half a hut. Then I bought a vikings beer. The day was done. I felt not very good. I was yearning for Los Angeles. Then drove to Vincent and we sat on his balcony and smoked cigarettes. Then we drove to me to watch a pothead-movie. We decided to watch "Ananas Express", but then quit and listened to music. He played Tocotronic and I was in bed and watched pictures of Patricia Arquette on my mobile phone. Vincent slept in my apartment.

A mediocre day.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen