Montag, 17. Juli 2017

Day 7 - Tom Wolfe

16.07.2017
Woke up at 9:30. Wanted to the mass, but there I am closer to god and my god is a book god and all the weeks I did not read a book. So, I hope this week it becomes better. Tomorrow I start with Harry Potter and another novel. So I stayed home. The pain came back, mediocre, not very strong. I smoked some dope because I got bored. Vincent invited me for an ice. But there at the ice shop I met again with Neffke, and he is awkward. I couldnt really enjoy the time with him and soonly, after one beer, I left with Vincent. Vincent lost his keys on the way and departed the whole way triply. His mother on the phone was enraged and disappointed, because Vincent just got his new apartment since 3 months and then loses his keys. Anyway. I smoked another hut and watched "Ehe ist" and"Futurama" and "South Park". I dreamt my sister beth beheaded a cat. I took the cat together again, but she head was crooked. I really dont know, what this dream should mean to the real world. At night I made an alphabet soup with cooked water from the water boiler. And then I took some noodle powder over it. But the letters were still tight. It wasnt delicious, it tasted really disgusting.

Not so nice day, but a day.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen