Freitag, 21. Juli 2017

Day 11 - Tom Wolfe

Thursday, 20.07.2017

I woke up at 11. Listened to the Rolling Stones "Beast of Burden". Then walked to Tony's for lunch. It was mashed potatoes with eggs. Vincent visited me and we drove to the riverside. We went into water, but it wasnt deep enough to swim at that point. Next to us sat a couple and the man was smoking a joint. At home I started watching a documentary about the Band "Death", but I lacked of concentration. My life dream was omnipotent, but I wasnt able to have him NOW. I packed a bag for travelling despite I've got not the money. I decided to do every day something what has to do with my life dream. I was a little depressiv, because I couldnt stop smoking. I've had the plan to save the tobacco money for a dog. In the afternoon I visited Wolf and I drank his very old and dusty red pearl wine. Smoked some dope through his pipe.

A mediocre day.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen